Who We Are

Friday, November 17, 2017

(How Could These Be) Outtakes?!!?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Fall is a colorful time of year here in Kansas, and Mom's been overdoing it a bit as far as getting Cam and me to pose in our gardens.  We've risen to the challenge, of course, what with being Working Breed pups and all.  We have given her some outstanding shots.  For some reason, though, she sees some of them as "outtakes".  Take a look at these and see if you agree.

We'll start out front!

IMG_6087CamMags
"Wait -- what's over there?"
"Nice garden flag, Mom!"

She was trying to get us in front of the Japanese Maple.  I think she missed.  Except for the trunk.  Seems like that's the tree's fault, not ours!  We moved over by the Burning Bush.

IMG_6089MagsCam
"Who's over there?  The new neighbors?"
"I think so."

We have new next-door neighbors.  Staring at them is far more interesting than looking at the camera.  What can I say?

Mom thought we should move over by the stairs to the backyard.  OK.

IMG_6038MagsCam
"I can still see them.  Hey, new neighbors!  We're over here now!"
"The honeysuckle is in my way.  I can't see them."

Mom thought we should try the backyard.  Fine with us!

IMG_6006CamMags
"Oh.  Mags.  Mom has treats."
"Whatever."

I wasn't really hungry.  And the treats were those teeny-tiny Zuke's.  You know, the 2-calorie kind?  Puh-lease.  I mean, they're good ... but Mom offers them one at a time.  Seriously.

We moved down by one of the pretty Maiden Grasses.

IMG_6008CamMags
"How's this?  I love those tiny treats!"
"Oh, yeah.  Nice grass!"

I was just admiring the garden.  I thought that was what we were supposed to be doing!

Mom asked us to sit in front of the Austrian Pine and the Purple Emperor Sedum and do a "nice pose".  Piece of cake!

IMG_6016MagsCam
"On it, Mom!  How about a profile?"
"I think she wants us to look at the camera, Mags."
"Maggie ... please?"

Hey.  All she had to do was ask!

IMG_6044MagsCam
"Fine.  Here."
"I think this is a wrap."
"Yeah.  I think this is enough for today."

That last one got an AWFUL lot of "likes" on FaceBook, so I fail to see how these could all be outtakes!  Am I right here?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

13 comments:

  1. We think these are all masterpieces, especially the last one. I don't know why our Mama is giggling!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add my like to the last one.....looks like you find a fresh whiff of something Maggie!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your mom has to work at this sometimes too... You can't let it all be easy. And we do luff that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are exactly right! They are wonderful! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fangtastic pictures, girls! "Outtakes"?! No way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great photos but yes that last one is a keeper!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peeps are weird ~ I thinks they are all FABulous! And I do thinks keepin' an eye on the new neighbors is most impawtent....they might be up to something interesting! Good work gurls!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! I love the first one the most! Of course the new neighbors are more interesting than 2 calorie treats! I get it! :) Actually, I love seeing the outtakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outtakes???? We thought they were all great. Add in the commentary and they are awesome. Thanks for the smiles.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them! Especially the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girls, the photos were great, and it's lovely to see your beautiful Fall (we say autumn) garden. You'll have to persuade Mom to buy some bigger treats if she really wants you to behave !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last one is my favorite. Oh, that look on your face, Maggie☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahahaha, you two are SUCH siberians!

    ReplyDelete