Who We Are

Friday, September 01, 2017

Too Busy?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Sorry I'm late getting a post up.  Mom claims she's been "too busy" to take my dictation for the blog.  Well, fine.  There has been a lot going on the past few days.  But do you know what she hasn't been too busy to do?

IMG_2840MagsWatching
"Wow, Mom!  Check out the size of that baby!"

You know.  Because it's really important for me to go outside and check on things across the street!

IMG_2841MagsWatching
"No, I don't need to go potty.  Thanks for asking though, Mom."

I just said I needed to go outside; I didn't say I needed to do my business!

Hey, by the way, does anyone know who Gladys Kravitz is?  Asking for a friend.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. I think she may have been an undercover operative form the 1960's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't she the nosey neighbor on Bewitched?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Nellie think it is very importnt to know what is going on in ones neighbourhood. We are very good at letting mummy know what is happening around us. We do this by barking, lots and lots of barking. For some reason she does not seem to appreciate all our efforts. Love the three bestest maremmas in all the land. P S Itai doesn't to too much barking. He is too busy snoozing on his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My older than dirt mom knows who Gladys Is!
    Hugs to you 2 ladies
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know no Gladys' but we know about the busy excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL BOL BOL!! I always call Dakota that!!!!! Yep, she was from Bewitched!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm...for some reason Mma is laughing a bit about the Gladys reference...we think she must have been a very pretty Supermodel!
    xoxo,
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bol! yes our mom remembers Gladys!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!!!!! OMD, Ma started LOL at the Gladys reference too! I don't knows why. Butts she seems to thinks it was rather funny. I thinks I wants to watch those peeps across the street with you...though, I'm not promising I will be that quiet. ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way are you being nosy, Maggie. You're just doing your job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's our responsibility to keep tabs on everything that is going on in our neighborhoods. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness there is a lot to keep track of in your neighborhood, good thing you are on top of it Maggie!

    ReplyDelete