Who We Are

Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Bonus

Greetings, everyone!  It's me, Maggie!  We have a handful of other photos from our Easter photoshoot that we thought we'd share with you today. Would you like to take a look?  OK, great. Now where were we ...

Right. Right about here:

IMG_9549CamMagsEaster
"Are we done here?"
"How many treats do you have left, Mom?"

Actually, that was Part 2. Part 1 was my solo act. Check it out!

IMG_9545MagsSnooterHanging
Me, doing a PERFECT snooter-hanging!

Mom was so impressed with my efforts that she didn't even ask Cam to do any snooter-hanging. Wow. Anyway, back to Part 2 -- the two of us together.

IMG_9548CamMagsEasterBasket
"Careful with the pysanky, Maggie!"
"Yeah, yeah, Cam. Hey, Mom ... I'll bet there's something in this basket Cam could pose with!  You know. A little Part 3!" 

That's when Cam made a run for it!

IMG_9558CamMagsZoom
"I'm outta here!!!"
"Hey!  If I have to snooter-hang ..."

She ran into the bedroom before I could tackle her. Pup, is my sister fast when she wants to be!  Anyway, Mom said she could stay on the bed IF she was willing to pose with one of those tiny bun-buns. Cam proposed this:

IMG_9562CamBunny
"How's this, Mom?  Part 3 - all done!"

Mom said that wasn't exactly what she had in mind. They tried and tried and tried ... and then ...

CamBunnyBalance
"I can't believe I'm doing this!!!"

I couldn't believe she did the Bunny Balance, either.  Nor could Mom. I think our great-brother Dave taught her how.  Wowzers!!!

Me?  Oh, no way. I did help Cam by removing the bunny from her snooter every chance I got, though!

IMG_9570MagsBunny
"Maggie, GIVE!"
"Here ya go, Mom!"

Hey. I got a treat every time I gave it to her, so she must not have minded -- right?  It was pretty fun. And I think we might have a new Easter tradition!

How did your Easter photo shoots go?  I hope they were as fun as ours. 

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

18 comments:

  1. You must have gotten extra treats for being tortured during the photo shoot
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawwooo! So much talent!! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed that you let that beautiful bunny quilt hang on your snooter, Maggie! The shiny pysanky eggs are so pretty! Both of you did a great on your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great Easter photos!! We especially like the Cammie bun-balance and your excellent snooter hang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely snooter hang Cammie - you are clever, and imagine - a treat for every bunny balance ! That's what I call a good deal. I just wish I'd got a bunny to balance here, then I could get some treats too ! My peep says she could make me one, but it would be Christmas before she got around to it !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief and your mom did all this with only one good paw....whew you better rest up for next year there will be 87 tons of photos
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both are very talented. We giggled at the last photo! Our mommy didn't take any Easter photos of us thank Cod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. never a dull moment over there....cute pictures girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job, Cammie - Lightning says no bunny belongs ON the snooter, but you look pretty darn cute.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you girls had to do all the work! Did you get to eat any eggs?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snooter hanging! You should totally get mega treats for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those eggs are so beautiful. Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD we HOPE you got 87 treats fur the Bunny Balance and Snooter Hang.
    THOSE EGGS are GORGEOUS. Bet that is a Longeberger Basket... Did you know that they are made just a few miles from where we lived in OHIO.
    Dresden, OH to be EGGS ACT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you gurls deserve 87 THOUSAND treaties for your hard works! AND for the snooter hang! OMD, I don't thinks I would likes that! BOL
    I loves the bunnies! And I gots to say, the bunny snooter hang was adorables!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. those little bun buns look like they'd be soooo much fun to play with!
    Need any help with your photo shoots next year?

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, snooter hanging AND bunny balancing? You two are multi-talented!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We were lucky that we didn't have to suffer through any photos like that here. It's a good thing you were rewarded with treats for your modeling work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We did not any Easter photos. The peeps were too busy with the grandpeeps egg hunt
    hugs
    Mr Bailey Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete