Who We Are

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Sitting On The Sitzbank

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Mom hung some of our Christmas quilts over by my sitzbank, so I thought I'd hop up there and show you!  Check 'em out:

IMG_7061MagsSitzbank
"Ha roo, everybody!  Doesn't this look festive?!?!"

Oh, no.  No, I'm still not "allowed" up there, but why let a few rules stand in my way?!?  Besides, I was doing a Christmasy pose!  At least she didn't make me wear the Santa hat like last year!

IMG_7062MagsSitzbank
"Oh, come ON, Mom!"

I really shouldn't have brought it up!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Maggie
    I love that bench and festive wall hangings. OMCs denim is a very becoming color for you too
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you say if she can hear you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. be careful talking in front of the humans....it gives them ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh...those Mamas are sooooo sneaky!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, but you wear that hat so well, Maggie - Santa will be recruiting for one of his elves soon.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so happy about being naughty, Maggie - well, before the Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She got you there Maggie. You do look cute sitting up there modeling next to those cute quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie, your mom needs another hobby. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Maggie, you look so betrayed in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Then you are allowed up there
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there Maggie!

    So good to see you being so cooperative with modelling duties. You did look great with the Santa hat, too. Hugs to you and Cammie!

    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think the Sitzbank Rule has long been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete