Who We Are

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Busy Morning!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Maggie and I have had a busy morning already - and it's only 10 o'clock!

We got up nice and early, then took Mom for a walk once the sun came up.  Here we are, exiting the garage:

IMG_3368CamMagsGarage
Waiting for Mom to start her RunKeeper app

Please note Maggie and I had already done a nice braiding job on our leashes.  What can I say?  It's one of our talents!

We went up a lot of hills ...

IMG_3370MagsCamSunrise
"Oooh, pretty sunrise!"
"We should have worn our really cool sunglasses!"

And went down a few hills:

IMG_3380MagsCamHill
"Mom likes the downhill parts best."
"So do I!"

In case anyone recognized it, that is my favorite hill to go up!

IMG_3382CamWalk
"I love going UP that hill, but it's nice to go down it, too!"

Once we got home, Maggie and I guarded the house while Mom did some gardening stuff.  She put some Purple Emperor Sedum in some pots to try to root them, then put them on the back deck.  Maggie and I went out to help while she watered them.

IMG_3395MagsCamDeckSedum
"3... 2... 1..."
"BOOM!"

We were a tremendous help!

IMG_3397CamDeckSedum
"You're welcome!"

No, of COURSE we won't knock them over!  ... right, Mags?

IMG_3398MagsDeck
"How could anyone even think such a thing?!?!"

Before we headed inside for some water for us, Mom asked us to pose by the sedum.

IMG_3400MagsCamDeckSedum
"You do have treats, right?"
"You do ... don't you?"

She did, but they were just tiny ones -- so we didn't smile or huddle up or anything.  I mean ... come on!

That's the morning so far.  I'm not sure what else is on tap.  I hope your day is going well!

Cammie!

19 comments:

  1. Braided leads...you two are funny girls. That was a very pretty sunrise and mom said she was surprised at the hills in KS!!
    Absolutely small treats are not deserving of a multiple task pose! Stand your ground
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tiny treats!! You two are professionals, you should be paid much better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL Mags and Cams...if I had a prize I'd give it to you two. You are the only ones who 'got' my inhale funny!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. What woofy exercise you dogs get!
    From Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. What woofy exercise you dogs get!
    From Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy, busy, busy!!!! You two are too adorable!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a very eventful morning! We slept in. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a busy morning! I get for my morning walk at 6am, then I spend some quality time napping. It's so boring having parents who work away from home. ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I think of you girls everytime we play with our neighbor Sibe friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a GREAT morning to me! Beautiful walkies butt…well….sounds like you're on treat rations as well. My solution…..find yourself a generous mini peep, hehe
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your day is off to a great start and it can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a busy morning you had! I love your hills.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is very busy. Did a squirrel knock the plant over?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun time! How could your momma get ANYTHING done without you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful morning and you sure did need some shades. You are so good listening to mom when she tells you to pose
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  16. busy morning - glad to see you getting out early to avoid the hots

    ReplyDelete
  17. You gals could get a JOB doing Speed Braids fur the furst day of School.... all the little girrrrl peeps would LOVE to have Braids with BOWS on the end...

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sunrise photo is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That walk looks amazing! You get out early to walk We assume, to beat the heat of the day. We can't wait for fall to come!

    ReplyDelete