Who We Are

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Toy Tower

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Ever since I was a little puppy, Mom and I have played this cool game with my toys.  She builds a tower - and I knock it down!  It's great fun!  Here's a relatively short tower we made the other day:

IMG_3282MagsToys
"Wrecking ball to swing in 3... 2... "

A few of the toys are of the "can't leave down all the time" variety, which makes it even more fun!

Cammie was playing with one of the KONG dental stick things:

IMG_3295CamToy
Cam.  With a KONG dental stick.  In the living room.

I'm not allowed to play with that one.  Something about "chunks of rubber", "less than 10 seconds", "don't want her to swallow them" ... I don't know.  Trust me - it's nothing important!

IMG_3288CamToy
Cammie, up close and personal!

I really wanted Cam's dental stick, but Mom (and Cam) said "no".  We do have a KONG dental ball, too.  I am granted very limited access to that - if Mom is sitting on the floor right next to me, taking any of those alleged "chunks of rubber" away from me.  I happened to notice it near the bottom of my toy tower, so I decided to go for it!

IMG_3305CamMagsToys
Cam and me with our toys!

It was the next best thing to having what Cammie had - AND I got to chew on it for a good 5 minutes before Mom decided I should play with something else!  ...and something about those pesky "chunks of rubber"!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a fantastic time, I love my Kong dental stick and my Kong ball but I am also restricted on how and when I play with it, you both look very happy playing with your toys, I would like to see a video of you knocking your toy tower over, what a fun game! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...Cammie, in the living room, with the KONG dental stick...sounds like the answer to a murder mystery...
    your knock the tower down game looks like fun, Maggie. that sort of game is right up our alley :) have a fun weekend!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie I have a no no fun toy too. Well it isn't a toy but I love it. You know the 1/2 gallon milk jugs with the plastic rip off thingie? I love love love it but I am only allowed to have it under strict snoopervision. I chew on it a LOT. I love your red rubber thingies...Red is my color
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved reading about Angel Zimmie....he must have been a cat whisperer...'cause we Felines can be kinda standoffish
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mom has always played the knock down the tower game with us too! How cool is that!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun game!! Looks like you are having a blast with your toy...but we know all about Mama Fun monsters and their obsession for picking toy pieces up so we don't eat them!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciara can create chunks of rubber in seconds flat too. Maybe she would like to play that toy tower game too.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, Fun, Fun til your Mom takes the toys away. Happy Sunday!
    Wags, Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete