Who We Are

Friday, October 23, 2015

What's That?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Cammie shared with you some of the photos Mom took of us in Keats the other day, but today I thought I'd share the ones I think are more interesting!  Ready to take a look?

Before I begin, let me just say that it was the first time Cam and I had gone to Keats.  I'd heard all about it from our great-brother Zimmie - he and Mom used to go every Fall to look at the beautiful leaves and to explore.  He had some great tales from there and I've always wanted to go!

When we first got there, Mom wanted some shots of us posing under the trees.

IMG_5409CamMagsWhatsThat
"Oh, what a lovely park!"
"Hey... what's that?"

I couldn't help it. New places MUST be explored! Mom kept trying.

IMG_5412CamMagsWhatsThat
"Was that something over there?"
"I get the feeling we're being watched, Cam."

I couldn't shake the feeling - there was something out there watching us, following us, perhaps even stalking us. I mean other than Mom and her camera.

IMG_5414MagsCamWhatsThat
"Wait!  I thought I saw something!"
"The sun's in my eyes; I can't see anything."

We finally got to do some exploring, and I thought I picked up its scent.

IMG_5416CamMagsWhatsThis
"Let's go, Mags!"
"Wait!  I think I've got something here!"

And then - BAM!   Found it!

IMG_3610MaggieSeaSerpent
"HEY!  Sea Serpent!  I've heard all about you!"

It was Zim's Sea Serpent friend!  He was as big and green and scaly as Zimmie said he was!  It was so cool seeing him!  What could have been just a run-of-the-mill photo shoot sure turned into a great adventure!  It's not every day you get to meet a Sea Serpent!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. WOW! If you would not have shown me I never would have believed it.
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat to meet Zim's sea serpent friend! Your autumn leaves are just gorgeous girls!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is cool!! The pugs would tee tee on him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great new friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty park and I luffs your new Friend….a sea serpent as friend, wow, that is sooo cool
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm. that sea serpent is pretty cool looking, but he seems a little "fishy" to us:) But if Zimmie liked him, he must be OK.

    We think it might be possible to hear the fireworks from Kaufman Stadium here, but it is more the local idiots who don't care about the laws and shoot off firecrackers after the game, win or lose sometimes. Maybe we need to turn up the volume on the TV even louder than Dad already needs it!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and exciting walk! (I think the sea serpent is cool, but I know he would scare the $#%$#%$ out of Kiki!)

    Your friend Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shouldn't he be in the Kansas Ocean? Glad you got to see him anyway! We're sure he remembers Zimmie!

    PeeS: Daddy told the vet the same thing you said, of course Bella is perfect! Ay yi yi! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What did that serpent smell like? Did it smell like chicken?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have some pretty colored trees - not sure about that dragon though

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD Zimmie's Sea Serpent... and You found it... GOOD hunting Skills!!

    WOW those Beautiful Furs Colors of YOURS... really stand out next to the Colors of the Trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun day! It is so hard for me to get photos of all my dogs looking at me. Or even in the same direction.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun park...we just love Mr. Sea Serpent!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete