Who We Are

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Power Chewer

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  As most of you know, there are toys in this house that are "Cammie Only" toys.  Apparently, I'm somewhat of a power chewer.  The only toys that stand up to my teeth 'n' jaw action are my GoughNuts rings and sort of my Starmark ball.  (I destroyed the other Starmark toys, so Mom keeps close tabs on the ball.)  Those are the only ones left out all the time for us.

ANYWAY, when Cammie gets her special toys (Mom gets them out of the Toy Vault - aka, the pantry), I get special toys, too - only mine are tougher!  The other day, I chose one I used to play with as a puppy:

IMG_6902MagsKONGTire
"I'll play with this one, Mom!"

Yep. My KONG Traxx!

IMG_6905MagsKONGTire
"Ohhhh, yeah!  Love that 'super tough' rubber!"

I used to love this thing!  I used to spend hours on end playing with it.  

IMG_6907MagsKONGTire
"I love time with my special toys!"

This was just like old times!

IMG_6913MagsKONGTire
"Oh.  Hey.  How did that happen?"

Yep.  Just like old times ... only apparently "hours on end" go by a lot faster now.  I think they take 5-10 minutes.  Oops.

It's still fun, though!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. YOUR TEEF are just getting bigger and bigger Margaret.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are GOOD!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are both power chewers too, most toys don't last long here. But it sure is fun while we have them:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jakey can sympathize Maggie, he is also a power chewer and goes through toys uber-fast...BUT it is all about the quality time with the toy...right??
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. geez - you should get a job as a toy tester....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 5-10 minutes, that is very impressive! It did look a very nice toy though!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie you are a POWERful Gnawer fur SURE.... Sorry a bit of your toy.... FELL OFF...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pops says I am a tough chewer too! Gotta keep the toofers in shape for chomping on big brofurs BOL!!

    Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what they say, Mags. Time flies when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't help that your teefs are sharper than Cammie's on those toys! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you gave yourself a flat tire, Maggie! hey, forget chewin on those toys, just get three more, a couple of axels, hook it all up to that cool two-seater box you had and you've got yourself a car!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. They just don't make toys like they used to or maybe you have super power jaws for toys. I think maybe it is the second one, but I hope you get another new toy to replace it.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our Maggie used to be able to chew through anything lickitysplit just like you, Maggie. hummmmmmm - it must be something in the name!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Maggie. I know destroying them is fun, but you can have fun for LONGER if you let the toys live!

    ReplyDelete