Who We Are

Monday, April 06, 2015

I'm Willing To Share

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  We had some big excitement around here last week!  Cammie took Mom out front for some fresh air and made a great discovery; I was watching out the window:

IMG_6148CamBoxMags
"Look, Mom!  A box!"
"HEY!  I see you guys out there!!!  Dibs on the box!!!"

That's right! A box! Right there on our front porch! They just show up like that from time to time - isn't it great?!!?

Cam helped Mom bring it in, then we unpacked it and ...

IMG_6158CamMagInABox
"Any treats involved here?  No?"
"I love it, Mom!"

I keep trying to convince Cam that it's a treat just to get a BOX, but she doesn't quite see it that way.

IMG_6160MagInABox
"I'll bet she could fit in here with me, Mom."

Mom took my box into the living room for me.

IMG_6164MagInABox
"Anyone want to join me in here?"

IMG_6165MagInABox
"Anyone at all?"

IMG_6167MagInABox
"Hello?"

Anyway ... I've got the box until Thursday and I'm perfectly willing to share.  If anyone wants to box with me, please come on over to Ao4 Headquarters!  Hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

15 comments:

  1. I'm packing my bag and will be there soon Mags. If nothing else I would be willing to just sit with Cam-a-roo and watch as all the other pups come over to box sit with you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings...... We would LOVE to BOX with you.... When shall we Book some Time????

    ReplyDelete
  3. MT coming over to box clever with you right away. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something so cozy about a nice box

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey - that is a very nice box you have there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A box came just for you! Fantastic
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on my way now! I need to get in some good boxing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, Maggie! that is a pawsome box! can we come and take it over...er...we mean, can we come over and share it with you? we'll bring pupcakes...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I'd be in there like a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't have the ability to enjoy boxes like you do!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. You might convince Ciara to get in there with you if there were a treat or two at the bottom. Lightning would be as far away from that evil thing as he could possibly run.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a good box, I will be right over!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arty is on his way!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear you have to be part CAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you sit in that box from sun-up until sun-down, Maggie? You love your boxes more than any other pup we know!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete