Who We Are

Friday, December 19, 2014

More From Our Snow Walk

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  Cam did a great job showing you some shots from our walk yesterday -- does anything beat a fresh snowfall??!!??  I think not!  She did make it look - with that last photo especially - like I was the one instigating stuff along the way, though.  Oh, sure.  I did a bit of playing here and there ... but what good is  any walk  new snow if you can't stop and have some fun along the way?

For some reason, Mom and Cam slowed down.  Dad and I got way ahead of them.  It's ... well, it was almost like they all wanted to split me and Cam up!  Can you believe that?!?

IMG_3094CamMikeMagsSnow
"Hey!  What are you guys doing way back there?!?"
"Don't mind us ..."

Crazy, right? As if I'd try to jump Cam or something!  I thought Dad and I should wait for them.

IMG_3096CamMikeMagsSnow
"Like a wolf quietly, stealthily waiting for its prey ..."
"Mags.  She knows you're there.  C'mon..."
"I see you, Peeps!!!"

Oh, come on. It's not like I was going to ...

IMG_3097CamMikeMagsSnow
"BOOM!"
"Mags!"

Well, OK. I was. I can't help it. I'm a puppy - it's what I do for a living. And then I strike wonderfully regal poses like this one:

IMG_3063MagsSnow
Me.  Polargold's Margaret Thatcher.

See? I'm the good one.

And just so no one thinks it's all one-sided ...

By the time we got off the trail and back to the roads, Cam and Mom had taken the lead.  Here's a shot of Dad and me coming up the hill:

IMG_3104MikeMagsSnow
"Hey.  I see Mom but not Cam.  Where's Cam, Dad?"

And where was she, you might wonder?  Yeah.  Check out who was hiding behind the junipers!

IMG_3103CamSnow
"Ready to pounce on Maggie in 3 ... 2 ..."

We had so much fun that time, Mom couldn't even get a pic or two off!  Ha roo roo roo!  Snow brings out the puppy in ALL of us!!!

Mom shot some video along the trail and set it to music.  If you'd like to see it, we invite you to click here to view it on FB.  (You do not need a FB account to view it!)

We hope you enjoyed our snow walk!  Better than that, I hope you have some of your own to go out and play in!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. you two sure can make snow seem like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post today is very pretty!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hidho Roo's. We haven't had snow yet but may get some on Christmas day. Seems like you got a lot!
    Hope you have a wonderful, cold and snowy weekend.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I sooo want to be that puppy in the snow!!! All we've got here is damp and drizzly, just not the same!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just love watching you both having fun in the snow!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow much fun dudes. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Mollly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness!!!! You are soooooo lucky to get that very special early Christmas present of all that white snowy goodness! Our Mom has been too busy to check in on our blogging friends lately but WOW! She is very happy to see how happy you are. Go Snow!

    Your friends, Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. we think we like going on your snow walks with you pups as opposed to having it here :) we'll take the rain tho'
    have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you're having a great time! I really liked your video - maybe you need jingle bells for your harnesses for special occasions or for video shoots : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful winter walk you had. Our mom loved the music on your video too.

    ReplyDelete