Who We Are

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Guess What I Got?!!?

Greetings to all!  It's me - Maggie!  Let me cut right to the chase - guess what one of those men with the big trucks brought a couple of days ago?!?

IMG_2580MaggieBox
"I love it!"

It was full of oranges and grapefruits fresh from Florida! It was from our friend Johnnie and our grandma. Mom and Dad are enjoying the fruit - but guess who gets to keep the box forever and ever?!!?

IMG_2581MaggieBox
"What do you mean 'just until trash day'?  What if I do the head tilt?"

Hmm.  I guess I better make the best out of it while I can. Anyone want to come over and box with me?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. Arty is on his way Maggie!!! That looks like a wonderful box!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawooooo Maggie! Glad woo got wooself a new boxie! BOL!!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the really good thing about this time of year - there are ALWAYS lots of boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that box goes missing, I am sure another will arrive and take its place. Though I bet that one smells like yummy oranges!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Maggie...this time of year there are LOTS of boxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL we will box with you MT. Tis the season so probably you'll be spoilt for choice. Box clever now. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did not know you were a boxer! Is that a special husky or what?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT???? They are going to put your BOX in the Trash??? Before it is totally Worn Out??? TRAVESTY it is a TRAVESTY we say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you can have fun in a box Ms. Maggie. I bet your mom and dad are loving the oranges and grapefruits. Have a wonderful evening.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good box and the ones that smell like oranges are the best. We usually get one this time every year. I hope it comes soon. Find a good hide spot for your new box. Good luck


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Maggie, that is a beeYOUtiful box! I'm on my way over right now to box with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love a good box!

    ReplyDelete