Who We Are

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Let's Get Going!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Today I thought you might enjoy going on the morning walk with Cam and me.  Ready?  Let's get those harnesses on and get going!

IMG_1118MagsAndCamReadyToGo
"Aren't you going to chase me?"
"I'm ready!"

Right. Well, OK. I really like to be chased a bit or to do zoomies first. You know, sort of in lieu of stretching.  Apparently, Mom thinks I should just wait patiently at the door like Cam does. Where's the fun in that?!?!

Since she wouldn't oblige, I gave in.  Mom can be so stubborn sometimes!

Here's an action shot!

IMG_1119MagsCamWalk
Me and Cam, down at the corner.  Or up at the corner.  Whatever.

Here is Cam, heading up the first hill:

IMG_1120CamWalk
Cam!

And here I am:

IMG_1121MagsWalk
Me!  And the sun doing cool things to Mom's iPhone.

We always walk in the middle of the street there. Something about "too much stuff a certain someone tries to snarf up on the sidewalk".  I have no idea what that's all about, I just know there is always really cool stuff over there.  Moving right along ...

Here we are at the crest of one of our hills:

IMG_1123MagsAndCamWalk
Me and Cam

The sun must have followed us over there.  Oh.  And we're walking in the middle of the street there because there isn't a sidewalk.

We walked part of the Hudson Trail, but don't have pix.  There were a lot of kids going to school, so we just walked and didn't take photos.

Here we are, actually on a sidewalk:

IMG_1125CamAndMagsWalk
Cam and me

The sidewalk looks pretty squared away and like there's nothing "a certain someone" can get into - right?

IMG_1126MagsAndCamWalk
No comment.

What can I say?  Ha roo roo roo!

Here we are, relaxing back at home:

IMG_1130CamAndMags
Cam and me.  Not plotting or anything.  Really.

Mom thinks I look like I'm up to something.  How can she even think that?!!?  I mean ... really!  I'm all tired out from the walk, right?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  Is anyone up for a round of zoomies?!?

7 comments:

  1. we do all our best planning with our after the walk nap

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL tired out never MT. We agree with Reilly the best mischief planning is after a good walk and a power nap. Just like your namesake. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie - we get tired just watching you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun sunrise walk! We are sure you were just planning out your day in the last picture!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was playing zoomies this morning! We should have played together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harlow will be right over for those zoomies - maybe you can help wear her out?

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally up for zoomies! I'll be right over. We can go for a walk in our matching harnesses too!

    ReplyDelete