Who We Are

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Super Student Sunday

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie.  Normally, we'd present you with Serene Scenery Sunday, but something happened yesterday that has  all of us   most of us  some of us here at Ao4 Headquarters so proud, I just had to share the news with you today!  I'm calling this post Super Student Sunday!

As some of you know, one of my mentors is that genius of a mancat Teddy Westlife of Australia.  He's already taught me some really cool stuff and yesterday he threw another really cool lesson my way, challenging me to a higher level of difficulty.  Oh, my!  He posted this photo to me:

TeddyWestlife copy
My mentor, Mr. Teddy Westlife
Photo used with permission

The dryer!  I've never thought about getting into the dryer.  I mean ... I just hadn't thought about it!  The dryer?  So imagine my mom's surprise when hours after Mr. Westlife's throw-down, she found me like this:

IMG_6707MaggieDryer
"Hmm..."

IMG_6709MaggieDryer
"Oh.  Hi, Mom.  Whatcha doing?  Folding towels?"

She was getting towels out of the dryer, one by one, and folding them in the other room.  Since she left the door open, I figured I had my chance.

IMG_6711MaggieDryer
"But how does he ... "

IMG_6715MaggieDryer
"And I'm good!  OK, now to get in there ... "

That's when I heard Mom's footsteps behind me!

IMG_6712MaggieDryer
"Uh-oh!"

IMG_6710MaggieDryer
"Oh.  Hi.  Me?  I wasn't doing anything.  Really."

I mean, seriously.  I'm a Siberian Husky - why on Earth would I try to get into a dryer?  That's totally a cat thing.

In other news, Mr. Westlife approved when I did this earlier in the week:

IMG_6625MagInABox
"Meow."

I can't wait for him to see my first attempt at dryer hijinks!  I think I'm doing my mentor proud!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  A note from my mom:  What made this so remarkably funny is that she truly has shown no interest in the dryer before.  She did this all on her own, no encouragement from me (other than grabbing my phone and shooting photos!).  All just hours after Teddy's photo hit FaceBook.  Coincidence?  KZK

13 comments:

  1. Maggie, we are beginning to think you're taking the WildCAT thing to heart! You are an adorable honorary cat and we bet your mentor is very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So log as it doesn't get turned on while you are in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dryers are dangerous, be careful. I sent my cat bro Bert into ours now and then, but Mom always checks to make sure no one is in there before she closes the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tinfoil hats will need to make a return soon! We certainly have two nominees for HULA membership.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only that dryer weren't so high up you could have hopped in there no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD no, it might get turned on and then you really will know the meaning of going for a spin LOL.
    Have a serene Sunday and let us get some big easy on today,
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You won't like the dryer, Maggie. It gets too hot in there! Playing in the snow is more fun than going around and around in the dryer!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maggie, I'm bursting with so much pride I'm nearly losing all my fluff! You are just about the best student ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its the thought that counts, right?

    Miss Moo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teddy Westlife must be a master of that mindmeld thingie - that is an amazing coincidence - what will happen next?

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Maggie...we think you may be part kitty...How cool is that???!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! That is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete