Who We Are

Friday, May 09, 2014

Photo Finish Friday

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie.  Up here.  With Cam.

IMG_6105MagCamDeck
Me and Cam

Some of you have wondered why we're doing so much walking lately; others have asked if I have an "off switch".  Hmm.  Not sure what that second question means ... but anyway, I thought I'd take Photo Finish Friday to show you why we do all the walking -- you know, other than the fact that we ALL love it and it's good for our health and stuff!  Mom's goal appears to be this:

IMG_6111CamMagDeck

Two tired, perfectly behaved Siberians.  Oh.  You think my ears are perked up a bit there?

IMG_6115CamMagDeck
"I wasn't going to start anything!"

IMG_6117CamMagDeck
"YES, reallllly, Mom!"

I love my mom to pieces, but sometimes it's like she thinks I'm always about to start something!  Can you believe that?  Let's take our party inside.

Sometimes, after a walk, instead of us all going out on the deck, I like to do this:

IMG_6100MagSnooze

The tiles are nice and cool!  If I want a little cushioning, I can always go into the living room and use one of our beds.

IMG_6125MagNap
"Ooooh, yes.  Nice and soft."

Sometimes, I play Fetch for a while after our walks, then I take a break.

IMG_6153MagSnooze
"Zzz..."

The tiles by the front door are nice and cool, too.

Usually, Cam and I do a few round of zoomies together (apparently not one of Mom's goals...) then hang out together in the breakfast room.

IMG_6258MagCamNap
Cooling down after a walk and zoomies

Cam likes the quilt and mat by the windows; I like to be more in the center of things.

After a cool down and a nice drink, this is how and where you can find us:

IMG_6266CamMagSnuggle
"Hey, Aunt Cammie.  I'm right here if you want to play."
"Let's take a nap for a bit, little one."
"OK... but I'm right here if you change your mind."

I don't quite get it, but somehow, all that laying around seems to be one of Mom's major goals with all the walking.  Can you figure that out?  Me neither!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Mags you gotta humor the mom's. That way you get more walk, crazy otter time, fetch and TREATS. I mean really if they wanted something to just lay around all day they would have gotten a sloth. Am I right. Of course I am.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Maggie, I am curious too. It seems to me that walking and exercising is the antithesis of relaxing and being quiet. Maybe I am missing something.

    I will say, though, that on days that I can extra walkies that I often find it difficult to enjoy tennis ball fun times due to feeling a bit sleepy.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go walking every day too....mom says it is a good way to tire us out and tire herself out too and we love out cool tiles too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I'd be out for hours and hours chasing around like a mad thing. Now it is 2 hours but sometimes I come home and play ankle bitey till I settle down for naps. We pups need to stay fit and lovely to see your mum helps you with that MT & Camm. Have a fabulous fit Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are the same after going out to the fairgrounds..mom loves that, are you two double coated also like me? Our Maggie gets hot really fast.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. A parents goal is try and knock us out
    Lily and Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh..we got it now. That is the same reason Tempest goes to daycare once a week, BOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. M.T. you have hit upon the $87,000.00 Question here... We wonder why our mom seems to be so Happy when we are outside doing our Yard Works. Peeps are a MYSTERY.

    Happy Mother's day to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is it with our folks and this "behaved" business anyways?!? Maggie, that look you are giving your mom made us mol! Have a fun weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It appears that your mom's plan is working. You both look well rested and well behaved!


    ReplyDelete