Who We Are

Friday, February 14, 2014

Photo Finish Friday

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie, here with Photo Finish Friday.  This week, it's all about toys.  Since my StarMark Chew Ball that I told you about has held up so well, we thought we'd try another one of the StarMark toys.

IMG_4200Maggie
"Sure.  I'll give it a go.  I'm just a little puppy; I'm sure it will be fine."

Want a closer look?  Here you go:

IMG_2979Maggie

That's one of my KONG toys with it. In case it didn't work out, I wanted to have a backup. I thought it was a pretty good chew! I took it into the living room to get more comfortable.

IMG_4252Maggie
"Oh... that?"

That's nothing to worry about - really.  Well, sure.  It looks like I chewed a chunk of it off, but it's not a big deal.

IMG_4253Maggie
"La la la la la..."

Mom didn't agree.  My purple StarMark toy was confiscated and I haven't seen it ever since.

IMG_4298Maggie
"Sigh."

Isn't that sad?  I'm so BORED!  I have nothing to play with now!  Nothing at all!

IMG_4280Maggie
"Except for these, of course."

Well, yes.  Except for those.  And a bunch of other KONG products (mostly black colored ones) - because those seem to be the only ones that are tough enough for me.

When Mom bought the purple StarMark toy, she also bought me a different shaped orange one, so she figured we'd go ahead and give that a try, too.  See if a different shape makes a difference.

IMG_4283Maggie
"Highly chewable!"

I enjoyed it very much!  Sadly, after this photo session, the orange StarMark toy was confiscated, too, so I guess this shape doesn't work, either.  Mom said as long as I'm destroying toys and not furniture or shoes or stuff like that, it's fine, but apparently I won't see any more of the StarMark toys.  That's OK...

IMG_4285Maggie
"Got my KONG!"

... I like my KONG toys a lot!

IMG_4289Maggie
"This KONG is red,
my left eye is blue!
From Zim, Cammie, and me -
Happy Valentine's Day to you!"

Hey.  It's the best I could do.  I'm only a puppy!!!

Happy weekend, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

17 comments:

  1. Happy V-Day Maggie, Zim & Cam!

    Guess they don't make all dog toys sib-proof! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kongs are the best! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PeeS: Hey, tell Zim he needs to check out this post: http://dailydaisydog.blogspot.com/2014/02/daisys-flower-shoppe-delivery-day-part-2.html Like about the third one down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL MT you got some good nashers there friend. Good enough to bury into the enemy. Anyways worry not red is so not your colour, Try blue we say. Happy Valentine's Day to you and all your loved ones. Have a fabulous day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think I'll ask Mom to get me a kong, based on your recommendation, cause the only thing mom found that I can't chew to smitherines are Nylabones for hard chewers....
    geeze, we girls have to exercise our jaws!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love,
    Jack & Moo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines Day to our new friends! And what says love more than a new toy! Too bad your new toys didn't work out for you. We say, go find some very special shoes and have a little nibble. That's what we did when we were puppies!

    Your friends, Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom is still trying to find a husky-proof toy for us other than kongs. We hope she keeps looking. Looking good there, Maggie.

    Happy Valentine's Day to all.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did great Mag. For a puppy you did FANTASTIC!!! Happy Valentine's Day to each of you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
    Our big dogs that are gone now, all would destroy toys too(except for Kongs)but Hunter is pretty good with them.
    Have a great weekend.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. The doggie toy peeps need to make tuffer toys just for you, Maggie!
    Happy Valentine's day to you and to Cammie and to Zim!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is your mom confiscating the toys for herself? We hope you find some that she doesn't like so much so you don't end up toyless! Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Maggie,
    You have a pawsome collection of toys! but seriously, I think you need more. Seriously. I have a couple of Starmark Durafoam balls that are a lot of fun to play fetch with. You should try that game...I mean the Lab version, and not the Sibe version, bol! My kitty sisters wanted me to tell you that you have cute paw floof, er, snow shoes. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Woofs,
    ~Wriggley

    ReplyDelete
  13. We agree - kongs are the very best! Kong also makes some squeaky toys that our dogs have not managed to destroy. Thanks for the heads up on the StarMark toys.

    Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some buddy is not sharing
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love your Valentine's Day Poem Maggie!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, sometimes I wonder if those chew toys get tested on senior dogs instead of puppies. I, too, have had many toys confiscated. I've learned in my adult years what to consume and what not to consume, but it does take practice.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  17. We've got a couple that have lasted, but we end up throwing away more toys than anything. I don't know what it is about Golden's - they are tough chewers.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete