Who We Are

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Schnauzer Alert!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  As members of the Working Group, we are always on duty here at Ao4 Headquarters!  The girls and I are always working!  Take the other day, for example.  There we were, getting a little fresh air out on the deck, when ...

IMG_3726Zim
"Schnauzer alert!"

I sounded the alarm!!!  There are some Schnauzers who live behind us.  We may have mentioned them before.  We never bark at them, but we must stare!

IMG_3727Zim
"Seriously, girls!  I need some back up!"

The Schnauzer was moving out pretty fast with his person; this was a job for more than one Sibe!

IMG_3728CamMag
"Hang on, Zimmie!  I'm on my way!"
"I'll guard our Wubba!"

IMG_3730Zim
"Hurry, Cam!  He's moving out smartly!"

IMG_3732CamZim
"Here I am, Zimmie."
"He's behind the pines, Cam; hold tight!"

He eventually showed himself again and Cam and I stared at him together.  Good thing we were on the job!  And ... you know ... it's great that Maggie kept the Wubba safe.  You never know.

Play bows,
Zim

7 comments:

  1. You know sometimes a good stare is even better than a bark. This is so true. And to have both of you staring, well there is no way that Schnauzer would cause any trouble.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zim, I think you all deserve the Medal of Honor for keeping your humans safe. I'm so impressed that you don't bark-maybe you should teach Hunter and Lily not to bark. I think you were communicating mentally.
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend-looks like the weather is cooperating.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. It PAYS to be constantly vigilant doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm certainly not trying to scare you, Zim and Maggie, but we had a mini schnauzer who took great pleasure in chasing our neighbors HORSE. Talk about a size difference! So if you are staring at a schnauzer, he or she may just decide not to like that and do something about it. Just a word is all.

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doggie knows you are watching. That's why he moved briskly. Good job, Zim. No need to make a fuss like some cracker dogs.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome Homeland Security by you and Camm, Zim. We know you got all bases covered. Have a serene Sunday and get on some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You guys never take a break, do you? I'm so impressed with your work ethic and dedication.

    ReplyDelete