Who We Are

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Miscellany

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie.  I was going to give this the post the title "Photos Mom Finally Downloaded From the iPhone" but that seemed a tad lengthy.  Let it suffice to say, we have some assorted photos for you and Mom finally synched her iPhone.  Here's what I've been up to the past few days!

Did you know I am Super Puppy?!?

IMG_3160Mag
"There's no need to fear!  Super Puppy is here!"

It's true! I fly to the rescue, wherever my services are needed!!

IMG_1606Maggie
"The iMac doesn't like talking to this thing.
Turn it off, restart the computer, then turn the printer back on.
That ought to do it, Mom."

Cammie and I explored the lower deck while Mom hung up a lovely wind chime:

IMG_3176MagCam

The German Shepherd next door was out.

IMG_3170MagCam
"I wonder if that cat is out, too."
"I kinda like Fluffy Black Cat, Cammie..."

Since the KSU wildcats were in a big football bowl game, Mom thought I should try posing with something purple.  Some neighbors gave us a fruit basket for Christmas and there was a huge purple bow on it.  It was really pretty.   Mom thought I'd pose with it tied to my collar. I had other thoughts.

IMG_3162MagCam
"I don't want to wear a BOW!!!"
"Ha roo roo roo!!!  Go, Maggie, GO!"

At least Aunt Cammie thought it was funny. Mom told Cam she wasn't being too helpful.

IMG_3163CamMag
"Oh.  You want me to help?  OK..."

Aunt Cam was a tremendous help to me!

IMG_3164MagCam
"Thanks, Aunt Cammie!"
"I'll always have your six, little one!"

I don't think Cam unwrapping the bow from around me was what Mom had in mind, but it was precisely the help I needed!

Speaking of Cammie helping, some of my toys had to have surgery this week. Cam inspected all of them after they were stitched up.

IMG_3190Cam
"Excellent work, Dr. Mom!"

You can see Fishy's incision if you look closely.  He had a partial fin-ectomy, but he'll be just fine, according to the sturgeon.  I mean "surgeon".  Ha roo roo roo!

In news totally unrelated to my toys being de-stuffed, I'm wearing one of Zim's old Lupine collars:

MaggieCollarCollage
How do I look?

Other totally unrelated news is that we're testing Lupine's "guaranteed even if chewed" policy. I have no idea what that means. Has anyone seen my lavender-colored Surf Dog Lupine leash, by the way? Just wondering.

Aunt Cam and I played with our Beyond Tough toys together for a while yesterday, since mine was out of ICU:

IMG_3235CamMag

It's been a fun, productive couple of days!  I hope yours are going just as well!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. love your Super Puppy pose, Maggie! we can just imagine you flying around the house and sticking your nose in...er...we mean lending a helping paw...
    You must be growing up if you are wearing one of Zim's old collars. It looks good on you.
    We don't blame you for not wanting to wear a bow, but even so, at least you and Cammie posed WITH it :D
    Happy New Year!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupine has replaced a couple of leashes for me, no questions asked. I just mailed them the chewed leashes, and a couple of weeks later, I got new ones in the mail.

    Also, there is an instagram user who might be stealing some of your photos. It's odd, but I'm certain it is your dogs, with different names given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to my favorite Army !
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2014. Have a wonderful Wednesday and we hope you had a pawsome night.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to see you and Cammie taking a stand against decorated dogs. We look fine just the way we are.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND TO YOUR PEEPS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year to you! Thanks so much for the lovely pictures and stories...and we look forward to more in the year to come! (And our new toys needed surgery too! So we look forward to destuffing them again! So much fun!)

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL - we had received a leash for a review. Harlow ate it before we even had a chance to try it. The kind leash folks declined to send us another.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We know all about how well "chew proof" stuff works...so far, none have passed the Jakey test!!

    Happy New Year Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Puppy! Able to escape purple bows, chew new toys, and work new collars in a single bound!

    ReplyDelete