Who We Are

Monday, November 25, 2013

Toy Tutorial

Greetings, everyone!  It's me, Maggie.  I hope everyone had a delightful weekend!  I did - but I ran into a little problem and was really struggling until my Aunt Cammie helped me out.

See, we have a toy that looks like this:

IMG_2303Mags
"Wait ... it slipped."

Mine is yellow on one side and purple on the other.

IMG_2304Mags
"It slipped again."

I was having a hard time holding it, so I asked Cammie if she could help.

IMG_2291MagsCam
"See, Aunt CamCam?  I can't hold it still!"
"Oooh, a 'Beyond Tough' toy!"

Cammie has one just like it, only hers is blue and yellow. It's lasted so long that our Mom bought me one!  I want to be just like Cam, you know!  Anyway, Aunt Cammie showed me exactly how to hold it!

IMG_2297Cammie
"See, Maggie?!?  Put your little footy-foot through the hole, then chew the corner!"

Isn't she just as clever as can be?!?  I watched how she did it, then gave it a try with my own toy!

IMG_2309Maggie
"I got it, Cammie!  I got it!!!"

Mom said something funny. Does anyone know what "Maggie see, Maggie do" means?

If any of you have one of these "Beyond Tough" toys, I recommend following Cammie's tutorial! I found it ever so helpful!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. You've got a Most Excellent tutor in Cam, Miss Maggie! Pay very close attention to her - just imagine the things you can learn from her!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love what a good mentor your Aunt is; I do know that you are one smart puppers, so I know you'll learn quickly.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a grreat idea! Camo is definitely a smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Cammies' tutorial worked a treat then MT. We can see you got the hang of it. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Us huskies are SO smart. Even my mom couldn't figure out the solution to your problem!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep like a pretty bracelet. Cammie knows everything
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cammie - you are so smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC! Can you be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good Maggie! I often hold things down with my paw so I can get a better grip with my teeth. This works especially well with Dad's toes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, bol! you are such a quick study, Maggie! and what a great idea, Cammie! that toy looks like a lot of fun. Does it squeak? if you decide to get up and carry your toy, be sure and slip your paw out of the holder first...just a suggestion...

    Woofs,
    Wriggley

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a fast learner, Maggie, and so adorable!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Auntie Cam is such a good teacher - and Maggie is a great student. What a great family!

    ReplyDelete