Who We Are

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Channeling

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cam.  I've been here over 9 weeks now (can you believe that?!?) and I've already learned a great deal from my brothers.  Lots of stuff about where the treats are, when we get treats, what time we get breakfast, lunch and dinner, things like that!  I've also learned about going on walks and adventures, not having to move for the vacuum, doing mind-melds on Mom, not jumping off our retaining walls in the backyard ... the basics.

I'm also studying my brothers closely and am learning other things from them as well.  Today ... today I'm channeling my inner Zim.  (Click here to compare.)

IMG_5108Cam
"I am living on Channel Z!"

I'm not sure how he comes up with these poses.

IMG_5109Cam

Seriously.  He makes it look so much easier than it really is.  It's the sign of a true professional, isn't it?

Camo!

13 comments:

  1. I was channeling my inner Zim last night! Mrs. Master took a pic and I'm going to post it tomorrow.

    You are doing a fantastic job!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a little panicky! I'm sure it takes years of studying to master that pose!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES... both of your brothers are PAWfessionals, Cammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an excellent student Camo! Has he taught you how to do guard duty on the sitzbank yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't look so nervous, you're doing it EXACTLY right! Just have confidence in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soon it will be Zim The Zen & Camo The Calm and Dave The Dude. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee! you do look comfy to us, Camo! That Zim sure knows his zen zo...wait.just.a.second! You pups get lunch?!?!?!? You wouldn't be interested in, we don't know, say, four kitty sisters...?

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're doing really well! But next time, make sure the really cool polar bear blanket is on top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't look as comfortable as Zim does in the same position. Keep practicing.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cam Cam Cam-a-Roo. It is clear you are a quick study. I think there might be room for me on there too. What do you think?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good student Cam. A little bit of more practicing and you will master the pose!
    Oh, and you are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your brothers are very good teachers and you are a very quick learner, Camo!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:26 PM

    oh Camo, you are doing "Zim" extremely well...now close your eyes...sleep....paw pats Savannah

    ReplyDelete