Who We Are

Friday, October 28, 2011

Photo Finish Friday - More From Keats!

...the town, not the poet.

Ha roo, pups and cool cats, it's me, Zim!  Thanks for all the kind words on the post yesterday!  I just had a blast in Keats and was happy to have some Autumn-y pix to share with you.  Today I'll share more of our adventure with you!

Without further ado, here's our favorite photo from the day:

DSCN2458 Zim

Yes, to those who are wondering, I was staring at the squirrel across the street. I didn't really feel like looking at the camera (or even facing the camera), but Mom was happy with the shots she got!

Now... remember when I was cutting across that field?  I told you that I saw some rather odd things?  Well, check this out!!!

DSCN2465 Zim and the Sea Dragon
"Great Dane in the morning!"

Can you believe that?!?!  A Sea Serpent - right there in the middle of Keats Park!!!  How bizarre is that?!?!  I don't know the town of Keats very well, but I've never heard mention of an ocean there, so I'm not sure how this guy ended up where he is.  Maybe there used to be one, long, long ago or something.  (Dave showed me a map one time after I discovered the Tuttle Creek Dam Ocean, so I think I need to consult that again.  It clearly showed sea serpents!)

Anyway, I showed no fear of him ... then saw a guy I remembered from my last time in Keats! I had to go say "ha roo"!

DSCN2466 Zim
"You haven't changed at ALL!"

He still looked great.  It's so nice to catch up with old friends!

Anyway... Mom also did a little vignette-thingie around that first pic I showed you.  Let's wrap up Photo Finish Friday with that, OK?

DSCN2458vignette Zim

Mom can't decide which version she likes best!

Have a great weekend!

Play bows,
Zim

14 comments:

  1. That pic is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those creatures are scary!! Right there living in dirt
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that sea serpent creature looks to be partially buried in sand. Perhabs that very area used to be an ocean years and years ago! Creepy monster, especially around the Halloween time!

    You are a very handsome fellow in that fall pic. Great pose!

    Puppy Love,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great adventure Zim, and we like your photos.

    We hope that sea serpent did not follow you from the Kansas Ocean.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its nice to see, Zim, that you don't forget your pals. Bet that little yellow horsie was glad to see you!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just love that first photo! It looks like someone lit the tree! It's so bright and beautiful and we can see your gorgeous blue eye, Zim!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake says if you were a kid toy climbing dog like him, you'd just love the Sea Serpent. We really love the vignette-thingie picture, beautiful.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah "Great Dane in the morning!" hahaha
    I love your pictures! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sea creatures are a ways from the Kansas Ocean so we hope they'll be okay! We love that last photo!

    It looks like someone stole your furs Zim. Hope you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you want me to send Teddy over to deal with that sea serpent? He's not afraid of anything.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics, Zim! we must say, you make the most interesting friends :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nifty monsters at your local park. I can see that you are a very generous pup who does not let differences in species prevent you from making friends. Hope those creatures have a place to go in the bad weather.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woozers! Woo pups even have a sea serpent out there??? We'll have to keep an eye out in our ocean for sea serpents, too! That's a pretty impressive beast! We love your autumn pics - all the reds & golds go nicely with your beawootiful fur, handsome Zim!

    moo & jack

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did that sea monster make it so far from the Kansas Ocean? WoW!

    ReplyDelete