Who We Are

Friday, September 09, 2011

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  For Photo Finish Friday, I thought I'd share some pix of me from a couple of walks we took earlier in the week.  It's been so nice out lately that we can take walks in the morning and in the afternoon!  It's been fabulous!

Here's a look at me out on one of our morning walks:

IMG_3787 Zim

Can you imagine if I was really as tall as my shadow!?!  How cool would that be?!?  (Mom tried to get all of me in the frame, but I wouldn't fit!)

On one of our afternoon walks, Mom was busy taking scenery shots like this one:

DSCN2296 Beautiful day!
Contrary to what you may have heard on The Great Food Truck Race,
23,000 is the enrollment figure for KSU, not the population of Manhattan!
The City's population is somewhere around 55,000.

It was just a perfect picture postcard kind of day! Anyway, since she was busying herself with sunflowers and stuff, I was getting used to standing around waiting. She lulled me into a false sense of her not taking pix of me and Davy, then she turned and shot this:

DSCN2280 Zim

She's sneaky, isn't she?  At least she got me looking rugged and outdoorsy!

Play bows,
Zim

10 comments:

  1. sneaky - but a very handsome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Zim, you should be the Brawny paper towel man, not that human dude.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the photo of you and your shadow Zim! Of course we also love seeing you all rugged looking! The sunflower photo is very pretty too! We heard the population thing on the Food Truck race show and we caught that they said it was the population for K-State since that's the same population as OSU here. We don't have an Aggieville though!

    By the way, your heat has come here! It's been around 90 all week. Yuck!

    Woos,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get the frame out! That's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so handsome in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the photogenic one, fur sure :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad she snuck that one in, Zimmie! You look so handsome.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a handsome boy, Zim. We just love that last picture!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sign sure looks better with the sunflower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Zim...you are looking ever so beautiful today!!


    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete