Who We Are

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shadow Play

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  Dave and I keep meaning to tell you about a recent trip we took to the Top of the World.  It was a great day with clear blue skies and lots of bright sunshine.  We did a lot of walking and snoofing, and Mom did a lot of walking and photo shooting ... so we're going to split it up into a couple posts.  Today it's all about our really cool shadows!  Let's have a look!

Here I am with my shadow, checking out the horizon!

IMG_1534 Zim
Me and my shadow!

Dave and his shadow were doing some snoofing:

IMG_1537 Dave
"Woo!  I smell something good!"

Dave and I both wondered why he gets told "On by!" or "Leave it!" but his shadow doesn't.

IMG_1538 Dave
"Ha woo!"

Mom thought Dave's shadow looked like a puppy entering the "big ears" stage in this next shot:

IMG_1535 Dave
"My shadow is what I looked like when I was 6 months old!"

I thought I'd try to make my ears tiny; check it out:

IMG_1536 Zim

Here are Dave and his shadow looking down the path:

DSCN0714 Dave
"I should write a Haik-Woo about this place..."

Doesn't he look pensive? Then Mom said we should think about heading home and getting some water. Dave and his shadow were all for it:

DSCN0724 Dave

I hope you liked our shadow show! We'll have more pix from the Top of the World on Thursday!

Play bows,
Zim (and my shadow!)

15 comments:

  1. Dave and Zim! thank you for taking us to the top of the world again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Looks very hot out there though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadows can be so much fun and never want to leave your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methinks that you might have had two very special angels accompanying you on that walk to make it so perfect. :) The weather looks great and you guys are in your element (well, I know you'd prefer snow, but you still look darn happy to be trailblazing out there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such perfect weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shadow but not as much as I love you, bestest friend!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shadows look like good playmates!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. You cant have those cool shadows without too (two) cool Huskies.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Zim..
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great walkie with your shadows!
    Pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great walks boys! I bet your shadow's had a great time too!

    You have such a beautiful view up there!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup! I caught that shadowy thing follow me around during my walk the other day..! I remembered it was HOT that day!
    Thank you for taking us along! We love being on top of the world!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great pictures of you and your shadows!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. The top of the world is bereft of the nice shade trees to cool you off. No wonder you got thirsty. Perhaps a stop by the ocean on the way home for refreshment.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thinks the top of da world is furry nice...especially wif woo handsome two boys!! Nice shadow too!

    MBB

    ReplyDelete