Who We Are

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haik-Woo #42

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me - Dave.  Many thanks to all of you for the kind comments on my last Haik-Woo.  I just never know when inspiration will hit!

IMG_1451 Dave
Me.  Dave.  Waiting for inspiration to hit.

 As I mentioned, it did hit again - not while I was laying around brainstorming in the living room, but the afternoon Zim and I were at the Kansas Ocean!  The beautiful scenery and calming waters helped me clear my mind and find just the right words!

This Haik-Woo is dedicated to my sister Stormy.  She is an amazing leader and teacher, and is just really nice to hang out with.  I give you ... Haik-Woo #42.

Haik-Woo #42

Seriously. We can all learn so much from her! Woo.

Luv,
Dave

19 comments:

  1. You have the look, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dave... you are the dreamiest poet - yup - 17 syllables - you are so sweet to dedicate such a great haiku to your sissie! Nothing like the ocean to inspire great work! And YES... we URGE you to get out here and play kong with us - we'd LOVE that!
    Big Hugs xoxo
    Sammie, Avalon and Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brought tears to our eyes. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masterful, Dave.

    Kisses,

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under your and Stormy's brilliant tutelage we have mastered the Harp Seal Look. And furthered our goal of the wrapping of Mommy around our collective toe toes!

    We cannot thank you enough. Perhaps some duck jerky????

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your haik-woo is for your sister. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do believe that look will get you anything
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooos Dave! How very inspirational!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you are just simply amazing Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:25 PM

    You should start a Haik-woo book!!! I'm sure you could even do pawtograph signings!
    Licks & Puppy Kisses,
    Kylie & Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply poetic, Dave. Great photo of your beawootiful sisfur Stormy, too. She looks furry furry wise in that pic.

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is the best, right??
    Happy Saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  14. That look is priceless!
    Beautiful!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A masterpiece, Davy.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful haik-woo! And of course she is the queen of the harp seal look.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  17. Storm,
    You are a poet.
    And you must know it.

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete