Who We Are

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doggles?

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  Do any of you have Doggles?  I had to have my eyes dilated at the vet's yesterday as part of my routine Senior Care exam.  Between the snow and the sun, it was really bright out, so our vet was concerned about me hurting my eyes if I was outside for any period of time.  She asked if I had a pair of Doggles!  Well ... we don't, but since I did need to go out and take care of some business when we got home, we tried something else.

IMG_1225 Zim
"I think I'm ready, Mom!"

I thought I looked pretty cool, so I was more than willing to keep them on.

I struck a cool pose out in the driveway...

IMG_1228 Zim
"Snap away, pupparazzi!"

...then set out to do what a pup needs to do!

IMG_1230 Zim
"Hey kit-cat pals!  Anycat out here?!?"

I meant look for my friends and work on one of my really cool snow forts. What did you all think I meant?

Keep it cool, pups and kit-cats!

Play bows,
Zim

23 comments:

  1. We have heard of them doggle things, but we think your shades are much cooler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Speaking of cool, how did Zim get his cool name? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z-man, celebrity husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, you look good in those!
    Sadly, I don't have a pair of Doggles... but I do steal my raiser's sunglasses...

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure wish I could be as cool as you, but I think if I tried to put on doggles, I would just paw them off. I couldn't help myself!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bee too cool fer school dood!

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim, you are such a cool Cat ... er Dude...... er Dog, we have no cool doggles here.

    We thought you were going to sign your name in the snow .... but playing with friends and working on your snow fort is probably more productive.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Zimmie!
    Those are really coooool shades... errr.. doggles you got there.

    We hope that you pass all the tests with flying colors. Love the photos!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool dude! My doc doesn't give me anything like that
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. w00fs, Zimmy, u looks very handsome in your doggles...i saw u gots more snow...

    b safe,
    rocky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zim those are WAY cooler than Doggles! You look like a stud out there in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo is really lookin' cool wid dem shades on!

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool Shades!! :))

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are styling dude!!! I sport shades very well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zim, you are one cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zim!
    You look like a movie star!
    I hope everything went well with your check-up!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, those doggles really seem to stay on you well and look so good! They look like human glasses too, how cool is that?

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zim - You are looking most cool and secret agent like. We are impressed.

    Oh - and as for your comment today on our blog, yes, Miss Holly is stunning and, my oh my, she is much more stunning in dogson than in pictures. She is really terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are ABSOLUTELY the coolest pup I know!!! I think your new shades make you look even more handsome!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  20. doggles... DOGgles??!!
    Cool Zim!
    Sounds like something Sapphire could chew :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are the coolest in your shades, Zim!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zimmie, you are just about the coolest pup I know. I'm so glad you're my bestest friend.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  23. You sure look cool in your shades.

    I have a pair of pink Doggles. :)

    ReplyDelete