Who We Are

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More BRO Photos

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me - Dave.  As you saw on Serene Scenery Sunday, Mom did a photo shoot with just me for the Big Red One pet photo contest.  I think I did a really good job - and I thought I'd share some more of my pix with you.  Ready?

I thought this one was pretty good!

DSCN7185 Dave

I even have the Burning Bush in the background. Ammy said to tell you that as far as bushes go, it's a "big red one". Ha woo. I love my kid sister.

In this next picture, Mom asked me if I'd like a cookie:

DSCN7188 Dave
"Cookie?!?!"

Then she asked me if I'd like to wear Dad's Desert Storm hat.

DSCN7190 Dave
"Wear the hat?  No... don't really want to!"

The cookies ran out - and interestingly enough, so did my desire to participate in the photo shoot.

DSCN7191 Dave

It's really hard posing like that. I mean really! Especially if there aren't any more cookies.

DSCN7195 Dave
"I wonder if the cats from next door are out..."

I tried my best, but it was hard to focus.  Mom asked me to try... but without cookies, I had to find another source for motivation.

DSCN7194 Dave
"How 'bout a tummy rub?!?"

Remember, as a Siberian Husky, I'm a member of the Working Breed class.  It's hard, hard work, but I've been well rewarded trained.

As per an entry for the contest - here's what we came up with for me:

DSCN7186bro Dave

The caption is a line from the Big Red One song; you can read the lyrics and even listen to it at this link.

I think Mom's happy with the photo shoots!  She entered a few - you can enter as often as you like.  We'll let you know how it goes.  The deadline is the 20th and I think the winner is announced on the 22nd.  I wonder if she's going to try to get the girls to do anything...

Luv,
Dave

24 comments:

  1. Hello Dave!

    Yipee! We get to comment first. We love your entry and we also love the out takes. You are a really hard working pup. It is a bonus for us to see our favorite tree on your yard. It's just so radiant. Good luck with the entries and if we were to judge. You guys are definitely our winners.

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave as always, you are so labradorable.

    xxxxx Marvin xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and hey, the hat wearing scenario, been there, done that, got the blooming hat.........

    what is it with humans and dogs wearing hats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo Dave, You look mahvelous. We draw the line at wearing props too.

    We get enough cookies that we cant be bribed anymore, but we might cooperate a little for a tummy rub.

    We hope you or one of the other AO4 members wins the contest, you guys are the best.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so handsome! Love the red in the background.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave, you are just so handsome! *swoon* We really like your entry too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is our favorite, too. The "burning bush" is amazing.

    Good luck,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos Davy. I wouldn't co-operate without some cookies either.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos! Love the belly rub one!
    The red leaves on that tree are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Dave you must win...you are the cutest boy around!<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great red 'tree' in the background, Great photo of Dave :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dave you sure do look good in front of the burning bush. Great shot
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave - Supermodel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all the best as you work on your poses :)
    tee-hee... big dude like you asking for a tummy rub *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos with the beautiful red bush, handsome Dave=good luck with the photo contest...BTW, our Mommy would LOVE to rub your adorable tummy...kisses, sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Dave!
    Those pictures have 2 special elements...
    The BRO and of course YOU!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are such great photos - paws crossed woo win! Woo are a fine example of a working breed, we think woo did an outstanding job of posing...especially after the treats ran out.

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should totally win! There is no more handsome pup than you!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the photos! That bright red bush sure does make for a nice backdrop. Best of luck in your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your burning bush makes the perfect backdrop for handsome you, Dave!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a wonderful composition with the red tree and your lovely furs.

    Hey! Has the furniture moving finally stopped?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely pictures. I love the one your mum chose and so hope you win. Fingers crossed.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dave - you sure are handsome! Love the burning bush - Big Red One. Great connection. Good luck to you all - if I was a judge I sure would have a hard time picking just one of you guys - I'd pick you guys! Good luck and can't wait to hear them announce you as a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning as usual handsome, handsome Dave!!! I think you picked a good one for the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete