Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Before I get started, remember the picture I posted yesterday of the cat and a Sibe shadow? Those of you who guessed that it was Zim were right! He is a cat magnet for sure. It's got to be like his bestest friend Huffle said, "All the cats know he is an honorary kitty cat so it's okay." Makes sense to me.
Me... deep in thought
...then came up with my answers. Here goes!
1. What is your name? Dave
The following answers must all begin with the first letter of your name.
2. A four letter word? Dirt
3. Girl name: I’m going to go with Dakota, as in the bee-woo-tiful Dakota of the OP Pack
4. Boy name: Dirk, the Black Lab who lives down the street
5. Occupation: Drill Instructor
6. Color: Dove Grey
7. Piece of clothing: Dress Blue Uniform
8. Food: Doritos
9. Item in the bathroom: Dental floss, Drano
10. Place/City: Dallas
11. A reason for being late: Daydreaming. (Or as Ammy says, "Dave dreaming.") (See photo above)
12. Something you’d yell: Since I was tagged as Mom’s Guide Dog for the Color Blind, I’ll go with: Don’t put those colors together!!!
13. Movie: "Dances with Wolves" (quite disappointing; I thought it was going to be about something else altogether!)
14. Something you can drink: Diet Coke (not me, but I've seen Mom drink it)
15. Band: Dave Brubeck Quartet!
16. Animal: Dingo
17. Street name: Dave’s Road! Seriously! Check out this picture of it my friends Sitka and Cornelia Marie took for me:
18. Car: Daewoo
19. Song: Dr. Woo by Steely Dan. OK... it's really Dr. Wu...
20. Activity that includes more than one participant: D-Day took a lot of people
Thank you for the tag, Nicky; I feel very honored! If I could, I'd hug you right now. Since I can't, here's an air smoochie for you:
Would anypup or anykitty else like to play? If so, please consider yourselves tagged! Have fun!
Friday, March 27, 2009
It's from our regular morning routine, when Storm, Mom and I go find Dad and the redheads. We found them! Can you tell who's who?
Thursday, March 26, 2009
1. I'm not chained to a tree any more.2. Storm makes life grand; she teaches me important things every single day.3. Ammy makes life grand; she taught me that it's OK to love and trust, and gives me constant reassurance.4. Dave makes life grand; he showed me how to play when he joined the family. He's always game for zoomies or neck grabbies!5. I have a Mom and Dad who love me and treat me with kindness and take me on cool adventures.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Dave thought the clouds were cool shades of purple. We got massive amounts of rain and hail - reports in our county were of golf ball sized hail, but ours wasn't quite that big. If it had been, I wonder if Dad would have gone out and knocked a few around? Ha roo roo roo!
I sent Mom out onto the screened in part of the deck and had her open the door. Here's how deep the hail was at one point:
Anyroo, night fell shortly after that, so I have no more photos to show you. Well, here's one more Storm picture:
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Yes... there we are... can you see it? I'm walking down a snowy lane. Off to my right are Dave, Storm and Ammy. Mom and Dad are there, too. I can't really see them, but I sense that they're there. It's sort of foggy or something, but I look down the path... and... who's that running toward us?!!?