Who We Are

Monday, April 27, 2009

Kong-on-a-Rope! Kong-on-a-Rope! Kong-on-a-Rope!

Woo, everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Dave! Remember on Friday when Stormy showed you the picture of me running through the backyard?!!? She said I could take today to share the rest of those pictures with you - me doing one of my most favorite things -- playing with my mom and my Kong-on-a-Rope!

Before I get started, I'd like to thank my fellow Kong-on-a-Rope fan Golden Samantha for presenting us with this nice award:

Thanks, Ludo!  Thanks, Golden Samantha!

Thank you, Sammie! Your blog is fabulous, too - right down to the Kong-on-a-Rope background! Woo! I dedicate this post to you!

At first, I had to have the long leash trail behind me - in case there were any of Oswald's family members or condo renters in the yard.

DSCF0654

As you can see, it doesn't slow me down! Here I am, bringing home a long one:

DSCF0653
Great throw, Mom!

After that one, I got to go without the leash. In this next picture, the Kong-on-a-Rope tried to get away from me, but I stayed with it and didn't let it get away from me!

DSCF0659

DSCF0660
Woo! Got it!

It was tough, but I'm just the guy for the job!

We did a bunch more throws and catches and bring-backs, then Mom thought I might be tired.

DSCF0671
Tired? Me? No way!

I don't know where she gets these ideas. We played a little more...

DSCF0668

...then I decided it was time to head inside.

DSCF0669
Woo, that was fun!

What a great play session! Thanks again for the award, Sammie! I hope you liked my Kong-on-a-Rope show!

Luv,
Dave

26 comments:

  1. Dave
    We loved your Kong-on-a-Rope Show!
    Great pictures of you playing - our mum wants to know how come you are keeping your grass so green - what kind of boring question is that!
    We want to know how fast you can run!
    It sure looks fast.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dave...that looks like a terrific toy, there! Love your yard, too...great grass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Dave!! I sure did look like you were having a fantastic time! You are handsome as always!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave,
    Wow are you good! And you have such a nice green yard to run around in!! The humans always get tired way to fast huh?

    Barks at ya!
    Luna and Sole'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo are khorrekht!

    Where do our moms get their khrazy ideas some times?

    Khongrats on your award!

    Khongrats on your pawesome K-O-A-R performance!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do the humans get tired before we do? They just stand there and throw while we're chasing the kong and bringing it back.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on ur award...heehee ya think ur tongue hanging out wuz the reason she thought u wuz tired..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm, Dave, I just checked my toy box and nope, I does not have one of these kongs on a rope. Please can you let my mum know I needs one as it look sosososo fun!!
    Hey, you has not lost one in the sea cos we found a battered old one washed up on the beach today..
    ~lickies, Ludo
    peeess, congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Dave, "Kong on a Rope", what wonderful fun!

    Free in the sunshine and a spectacular run.

    That Oswald can flit, but he cannot hide,

    For I kinda know one day Oswald will meet the one and only Lab Sibe!."

    Your friend, Marvin x

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, your performance was just excellent! I also agree with Martha Basset's mum that your yard is just lovely. How do you keep it so pretty. Do you have a Yard Guy to come around and manicure it?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great action shots there, Dave. Tired, not a word in a sibe's vocabulary, right?

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh woo! What great action photos your mom got. That smile on your face shows woo really had a great time.
    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie
    P.S. Mom just loves her KZK bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Looks like super fun! Your mom got some AWESOME photos!!!
    HUgs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what fun. That Kong-on-a-rope looks like something the Heelers would like..
    Awesome award..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dave, you look like you were having a great time with your Kong on a Rope! Your mom got great action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You may not be tired after all that but I am.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go Kong-on-a-rope-Dave! Woo look furry handsome & happy running around out there!

    Woos,
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woo hoo Dave, that looked fun. We haven't got one of those. Is it as good as a Wubba though? hehe

    Holly & Zac...XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Dave!
    I loved your show!
    Congratulations on your Award!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like total fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Davie you are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great fun and I bet you can run super fast after your Kong on a rope!!

    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  23. That kong on a rope looks FUN!!! I'll have to tell mom to go find one for me!

    Mochi

    PS...you can come play wubba anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great show. Made us tired. Night, night. zzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Hey Dave,
    How great that youse guys get special time too. We kinda get special time because there's so many of us. We like that kong on a rope; our kongs don't got no rope, we have kongs on a nuttin. We like them best when they have treats or peanut butter in them. We don't have any Oswalds, peters, or Bugses in out yard. We have pesky evil squirrels but that's about it. Looks like you've got your mom trained pretty good.
    - TBH

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great show! I have a Kong on a Rope too, but I don't play with it much. Maybe I should just send it to you. Then your mom could throw two at a time! Double the fun!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete