Who We Are

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Auction P-Update

Ha roo, pups! Zimmie here, with a quick p-update. The bidding is going to end today for many of the items in the MaPaw auction that Dave posted about the other day! Be sure to surf on over to the auction and place your winning bid! There are some great, new items that have been added, too ~ with more to come this weekend!

Remember, all proceeds go to help rescued pups in need and MaPaw is a 501(c)3 organization. Grab your biped's plastic card and spend, spend, spend!

Now.... who's up for zoomies?


Play bows,
Zim

8 comments:

  1. I'm up for zoomies

    AND zimmies too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, MEEEE!! I'm ready for zoomies!

    Kat

    (I can bring Steve too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Zoomies! I am on my way! You look handsome in your pounce photo!!!!
    HUgs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you have been the bestest on line friends from the start.

    I am sorry to end like this, but we are moving on. Moving house and moving on blog wise.

    We all wish you the very best that life can give you, you are the bestest Army we have ever seen!

    We will still call in to see how you are getting on, but our move house etc means no blog for a while.

    More on email!

    love and many sad licks, Marvin and much love from my Jeannie xxxxxxx

    Thank you so much for being our Pals! Hug your Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zim, you are so handsome. Apart from my Cosi you are the only other boy that I'm drawn to. I think it's your eyes.....they are so intense.....they make me all dreamy:)

    Kisses
    Summer
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definately up for some Zim Zoomies!! That's one awesome play bow.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me ME ME!!!! I love zoomies!!!!

    Puppy slurps, Canyon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hide yourself in THE BAG and I'll zoooooomie with woo!

    My mom is soooo excited she's getting one of your mom's human paw khrafted beauties!!

    I still think we get all of woo too!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete