Who We Are

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Capers Advice, Part 5

Ha roo, pups! It's me - Zim! Ooooh.... look at this lovely flower arrangement our Aunt Mary sent!

Isn't it lovely? Mom knows how I love all things plant-related, so she let me admire it when it came in.

For some reason, after she let me check it out, she moved it up out of my reach. Hmm. I wonder why? Oh, yeah. She knows me too well. And knows one of my mottos:

Just because they're fake, doesn't mean those red berries aren't tasty!

Simply irresistable. Now that that ice has melted off the ones on the mailbox, I've been bamboozling Mom to take me over there so I can snag a couple! You've got to be quick, pups!

Play bows,
Zim

8 comments:

  1. Zimmie, I will put in a request for my Mom to get fake berries, STAT! I am currently enjoying eating fake weaths and ornaments. Delish!

    Marls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:25 PM

    The flowers look great - I'm sure you'll find a way to reach the berries eventually!

    River

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Zimmie, there are so many tasty but really totally inedible things around this time of year.

    I tried to eat a mobile phone yesterday in a bored moment.......

    but it was not Christmassy enough so I let it go!

    Love and many Christmas Licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are bewootiful! Be careful, some red berries are really NOT good for you!

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm I have seen these berries in my house, maybe I will go snack on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those red berries do look tasty. Mom had some fake ones that she was putting in a Christmas wreath and I tried to eat them, but she didn't like it.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers look so real and pawsome Zim, You sure look very concentrated smelling the flowers hee

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty plant! I'm sure your mom is just trying to save you a little tummy upset by taking away the red berries!

    Hbbb

    ReplyDelete