Who We Are

Monday, May 14, 2007

Tummy Tagged!

Woo. It's me - Dave. I've been Tummy Tagged by the bee-woo-tiful Holly. She said, "Here's how it works; you have to post a picture of yourself in a vertically reversed position. A.k.a., tummy up!! Then, just tag three other bloggers and you're done!"

I love to have my tummy rubbed! But I AM a Siberian Husky ... which means if a biped WANTS me to do something, I should try my very best to resist. Especially if Stormy's watching. Even if it means not getting tummy rubs. Which I really enjoy. But I don't want somepuppy to keep accusing me of not being a Siberian. So this is what I did when Mom was looking for me to rub my tummy and take a picture of it:

Woo.

That's right - Storm and Zim aren't the only ones who can hide out up here! Woo.

Not wanting to let Hollybollyboo down... here's an older picture of my tummy-tum.


I'm going to tag Jazz & Dixie, Magnum, and China & Madie! Let the tummy rubs begin!

Luv,
Dave

PS: A VERY special thank woo to Opy and Charlie's dad, Greg, for getting our animated .gif to work! Check out our new "We are Army Strong"/"Proud Trooper in the Ao4" graphic in the side-bar!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. we have just heard the sad news about Fu Fu, what a shame, we will post a comment on your funny post a wee bit later.

    love and sad sad licks, Marvin xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put our tummies up!!!
    Licks'n'Sniffs,
    China & Madie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Woo Woo Dave! You are so handsome. I know that Holly is going to smile when she sees these pics of you!
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you Dave! We stubborn Siberians have to hang together. Never give in! At least not until they offer food.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We won't show tummy on command either, it has to be spontanious and the humans may not have the camera near by. Don't get us wrong, we love the belly rubs, (we sign our posts and comments with that), its just hard to capture us in the act! We're not sure where to e-mail you for the Trooper(s) gif. E-mail dad at pupguy@hotmail.com with the address. Thanks! Tasha & Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave - I have been tummy tagged too by Putter and Simba. I am just like you, (must be the Lab in me!), just when Jeannie wants a picture of my sweet Marvin Belly, I disappear.....!

    So they may have to wait a while until I pose Belly Up.

    Like the Super Model Naomi Campbell, I, Marvin, do not get out of bed for a belly picture! (ooooh think I got the quote there a bit confused - any belly up - you know what I mean!) love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx
    ps we are all behind in our comments - will get round to your Sunday Salute one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvin: We are all so sad to learn about FuFu. We're going to feature him on our Sunday Salute - Stormy said so!

    China & Madie: Those are GREAT tummy pix!!!

    Sitka: Thank woo. Do you really think Holly will like the pictures?

    Echo: Thank woo! I hope Stormy reads your comment so she'll be reminded that I AM a Siberian - NOT a Lab wearing a Sibe suit! Woo.

    Tasha & Eva: Zim emailed the code to you! Let Storm know if you have any problems!

    Marvin: I'm just STUBBORN. It's part of what they say us Siberians are supposed to be. I'm due to have my Sibe license renewed, so I have to be on my best Sibe-behavior! Woo.

    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dave! I just LOVE your hiding spot! And your tummy pic is adorable! You have a big black spot on your tummy, just like I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly: Thank woo! I love your belly spot! Woo!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete