Who We Are

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Let's Do Lunch!

Let's Do Lunch!

We read on our friend T-man's blog about him snagging himself some yogurt. Great score, guy! We love yogurt here! This is one of mom's favorite pictures of me. Sure, I'm the Supreme Commander of the Army of Four and YES, I take my job very seriously. But I DO have to let my fur down occasionally. This always makes my mom smile. Humor can be a very helpful tool!

Now...... who wants to do lunch?

Tail wags,

Stormy

PS: Important announcement: Please make sure you read our pal Meeshka's blog today! We have some Siber-friends who are missing in Washington state. We need to get the word out to anyone who can help bring them home! Please be on the lookout - and say a prayer for their safe return! Thanks!

EVEN MORE important pUpdate: Jovi and Adak are HOME, safe and sound! Ha-ROOOO!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Stormy,

    Since your in charge of the Ao4, I figured you were the best person to talk to. I hope you don't mind but I put a link and picture on my blog to your blog. Hope this is ok with you.

    Later,
    Althea

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad help me out. Seems he's not too busy at work today. It took quite a bit of trial and error but we got it. First he copied/saved your pic, then resized it to fit and downloaded it to flickr.com. Here is the HTML code that seems to do the trick but you have to replace the ( and ) with < and >.

    (li)(a href="http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.
    com/") Army of Four Digest (img src=http://static.flickr.com/93/249043590_
    095ccaeb8b_m.jpg (/a)(/li)

    My Daddy's so smart but he better not get fired for goofing off at work. I need my treats.

    Later,
    Althea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,

    Great pic :-) And we will pray that those two huskies find there way home safely.

    My SHD is going to put together some sort of instruction thingo on the weekend too as to how to put picture links etc down the side of your blog - he's good at that sort of stuff.

    Amber - don't mind Charlie, he is still just jealous that us girls have all the fun, and that he is just a big ole doofus :-) I kinda like 'the Handsome Mr Opy' - I think it suits me :-) I like to be individual :-) We can definately do lunch - no furs if you don't want to - but I was thinking more of getting our nails painted than clipped ? I think a nice hot pink would look very fetching on you :-)

    Lots of love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Opy!
    Did you read the pUpdate? Adak and Jovi are HOME! I'm so happy!
    Do you really think I'd look OK in hot pink? You're so sweet! The only pink I've worn is Zimmie's Eukanuba bandana... I'm not sure as a red head that it looked OK. I wanted to ask Dave, but he was napping. Then Zim wanted it back so I asked mom to give it to Zim's neck.
    I think ANY color polish would look nice on you - you have such a pretty coat! Maybe fire engine red?!?!?
    Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stormy - I love the picture!! Mmmm...if that could be me ALL the time! I can only sneak a taste, not have the whole container to myself. Maybe if I was a supreme commander, I could order my mom to let me have more.

    ReplyDelete